You Are Here: CK3100
Bluetooth Voice Recognition Pro Install
Parrot Bluetooth Hands free car kit with LCD display, Parrot CK3100: All Bluetooth enabled cell phone models DSP, Monaural audio, installed car kit, Multiple Pairing, Bluetooth version 1.2, class 2 device LCD display, Voice Dial, contact sychronization, much more
- Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit is designed to be the Bluetooth hands free car kit of choice with all Bluetooth enabled cell phone models.
- LCD Display is Easy to use, & features a multi-function LCD read out that shows Caller ID, Numbers dialed, Carrier name, Signal strength, Pick-up & Hang-up, Volume, & more.
- Automatic Answer and Voice dial lets you take and make calls, redial, completely handsfree. (can be deactivated)
- User friendly interface: Say a key word to activate the unit, followed by the pronunciation of a prerecorded name. The name is recognized and called after your car stereo speakers have been muted.
- A separate volume control lets you raise and lower the call volume on your car's Stereo speakers!
- Voice dialing holds up to 200 names in memory.
- Wordspotting gives you full voice control for call pick up and hang up*.
- Full Duplex (natural) communication, DSP (digital signal processor) noise reduction and echo cancellation are standard.
- Multiple numbers (home, office and cellular) for the same contact (V-card).
- Rapid Bluetooth synchronization with the cell phone contact list.
- Multiple-user Pairing: Up to 3 people in the same vehicle can use one car kit at a time from their respective paired mobile phones. Up to three cell phones can be paired with the same Parrot CK3100 car kit.
- Vocal Caller ID of cell phone book contacts (can be deactivated).
- System Menu access through the phone, also works in six languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
- Fully upgradeable software: Parrot car kits can be upgraded for upcoming Bluetooth phones, thus eliminating the need to change a hands free kit with a new cell phone purchase. Upgrade can be done wirelessly via Bluetooth, so no new installation work is ever required.
Update FREE at Parrot Software update Tool.
- Bluetooth Hands-free profile(HF) and Headset profile(HSP) are supported on this Bluetooth version 1.2, class 2 device for better connectivity up to 30 feet away.
- Click here to determine if your cell phone model is Bluetooth enabled, AND which Bluetooth profiles it can support.
- Easily installed by any qualified car stereo/ alarm technician. Instructions are enclosed. Installation should be done by qualified personnel to secure equipment safely and provide efficient wiring. Please note that the terms of warranty require that the car kit be installed by an experienced installation facility. An end user should never attempt to install the car kit without professional assistance as the installation requires special tools and knowledge. Electronic fuel injection systems, electronic cruise control systems, and other electronic systems can malfunction due to the lack of protection from radio signals.
- NOTE: Some installations require a Parrot ISO adapter to work with certain types of radios. While experienced installers may be able to complete installation without an adapter, connecting the unit with an adapter is also available. Many GM Factory stereos beginning in 2002 year models should use the GMCELL stereo harness, purchased separately. Since the Bluetooth passcode of this kit is "1234", it cannot pair with the Jabra A210 Bluetooth adapter requiring passcode "0000".
The new and improved installation notes are clearer on splicing into amplified vehicle procedures, and also explain how to handle BOSE stereo systems.
- Genuine Parrot factory original One year warranty applies.
- Parrot can be contacted in the US at 877-972-7768
We pride ourselves on provoding the best customer service anywhere!
Need answers to your celluler accessories questions?
Click here for assistance or recommendations!